Having FINALLY finished my card commission my blocked mojo appears to have been released ... it's so weird, I really liked the card (from the commission) and was flattered that my pal wanted four copies of my original but with the word "sister" added to each ... and yet, the minute I knew I had to batch make four identical cards, I found that I simply didn't want to do it and yet .... I couldn't settle to make anything else either - not with them hanging over my head! However, on Tuesday evening my hubby went out and I managed to get around to making the batch, got them all done and the very next day - BAZINGA! This card popped in to my head and from there to my ToC (Table of Craftiness), even using NBUS stash too so I shall be heading off to Darnell's blog to gloat about it! Check it out .....
|The front and back of my card and front of my envelope|
|The inside of my card and reverse of my envelope|
- 15cm square white, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of 200gsm white card, cut to 13½cm square
- One piece of 200gsm black card, cut to mat with a 1.6mm border
- Carabelle image stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Paper Artsy sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Crafters Companion image (this is my NBUS) stamped using Versafine satin red ink
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- DJKardKreations - BooBoo Hope and NBUS #11 - SHARE YOUR BOOBOO CARDS, YOUR NBUS or BOTH! - I went with NBUS (Never Before Used Stash) - 2nd entry
- The Male Room - challenge No. 57 - COLOUR THEME .. BLACK, WHITE + ONE OTHER COLOUR ONLY ... my other colour being RED!
- Seize The Birthday - March 30th challenge - ALWAYS ANYTHING (Birthday) GOES + OPTIONAL TWIST of VELLUM - which I didn't use
- Fashionable Stamping - challenge No. 121 - MODES OF TRANSPORT
- Sweet Stampin' - April 1st challenge - TRAVEL
Have a terrific weekend